Monday, November 22, 2010

cry house

I just got done crying my guts out.
I wish there were a clear measuring stick or mileage marker to indicate that I am making some progress.
I wish I understood better why I am the lucky guy who gets to go through this.
I hope that I am learning something from this.
This was a rough ending to the night.

Are women who are obviously clueless regarding their own financial lives giving me good advice when they say that I have to upgrade my housing in order to have a relationship with a woman? Would that produce the results they promise? Maybe that is all a woman is about?

I hope I find someone with more to them than that.

1 comment:

Benia Zouras said...

It's very sad for me to read that you are crying and still so focused on women and their opinions of you. As a woman, financial stability in a mate is important, but not the most important aspect. Before I met Don, I made a list of my ideal mate and kept it to myself. Writing things down really helped me recognize him when he came into my life. I recommend this method to anyone!